Re: Search novelizations, etc

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 5, 2004
      Hi Martin: Actually, it's amazing what you can find in some of your
      local second hand book stores in the way of books and videos.

      The Weverka novelizations also turn up on the various auction sites,
      such as eBay.com. The Search View-Master sets and the Search TV
      Guide of Nov. 1972 also turn up regularly.

      Or someone on the list might have an extra they may wish to
      trade/sell.

    • actingman@mindspring.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 6, 2004
        Go here:

        http://www.bookfinder.com/

        and type in the AUTHOR box Weverka, Robert

        You will get a whole bunch of his novelizations for sale from various dealers...

        ...including Search and Moonrock.

        (If you only type his last name...you only get one of his books for some reason.)

        I just wish I could find the novels somewhere!
      • Martin Parrott
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 6, 2004
          Excellent!