Humorous look at Search novelizations

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 5, 2004
      http://www.lileks.com/institute/jetsam/7/

      A humorous look at the "Search" novelizations by Robert Weverka.
      Includes scans of the front and back covers of "Search" (based on the
      pilot "Probe") and "Moonrock," with commentary. You'll have to
      click "next" on the bottom of each page to see all four pages.
    • Martin Parrott
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 5, 2004
        Hehe, good one.

        I just wish I could find the novels somewhere!

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 5, 2004
          Hi Martin: Actually, it's amazing what you can find in some of your
          local second hand book stores in the way of books and videos.

          The Weverka novelizations also turn up on the various auction sites,
          such as eBay.com. The Search View-Master sets and the Search TV
          Guide of Nov. 1972 also turn up regularly.

          Or someone on the list might have an extra they may wish to
          trade/sell.

        • actingman@mindspring.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 6, 2004
            Go here:

            http://www.bookfinder.com/

            and type in the AUTHOR box Weverka, Robert

            You will get a whole bunch of his novelizations for sale from various dealers...

            ...including Search and Moonrock.

            (If you only type his last name...you only get one of his books for some reason.)

            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 6, 2004
              Excellent!