Prophet Livingood comes through!

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7, 2004
      Regarding previous posts on this list, I just wanted to defend Prophet Livingood.

      Prophet requested some episodes of MAN FROM ATLANTIS from me, and we agreed upon a tape trade. Now, it DID take a while to get my tapes in trade from him after I mailed him HIS, but I DID ultimately get them. In fact, Prophet also sent a pretty nifty MAN FROM U.N.C.L.E. packet--free of charge. This packet included badges, various U.N.C.L.E. paperwork, and his beautiful cloisonne pin--which I must is truly 'worth the price of admission.' They're relatively large, and appear to be very nicely made. I'm quite impressed with the pins.

      Anyway... I have NO intention of starting any flame wars on this list. ;) Whatever dealings anyone else has had with Prophet--good or bad--have been THEIR dealings. I know that he owed another listmember $20 worth of tapes, and I hope that that has been cleared up.

      I just wanted to say that Prophet came through for ME on his end of the deal. :)

      Thanks--

    • franklinberke
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 8, 2004
        --- In probe_control@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Alexander"
        <probecontrol@s...> wrote:
        > Regarding previous posts on this list, I just wanted to defend
        Prophet Livingood.

        I can now echo Jim's sentiments.

        I am still a tad apprehensive regarding how long it took to
        resolve the situation, but I can candidly say that his messages had
        a tone of someone who wanted to make things right, and he did.

        He sent the same type of Man from Uncle packet, and while I
        haven't totally reviewed the tapes I received, what I've seen so far
        is satisfactory.

        Provided that I find nothing amiss with the tapes, I am willing
        to give him another try.

        Franklin