STEVENS autograph in PHOTOS Section

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2004
      Folks--

      In digging through my script collection for something completely unconnected, I pulled out my copy of the SEARCH 'Moonrock' script. That particular episode was always a personal favorite, and since Series Creator Leslie Stevens penned that particular one, I sent it, along with the 'Probe' Pilot script's front page (and a reproduction of the SEARCH TV GUIDE cover) to him to have autographed, many years ago.

      I just uploaded a scan; I thought everyone might like to see a Leslie Stevens autograph on a SEARCH item. I memory serves, this is approximately the period where Stevens was working on the 'Return to the Blue Lagoon' script.

      P.S. If there is anyone who doesn't have access to the PHOTOS section, and is interested in seeing the autograph, e-mail me privately, and I'll e-mail you a pic directly. Be sure to put something regarding 'Leslie Stevens Autograph' in the subject line--or I might accidentally delete it as spam. ;)

      Thanks--

      Jim Alexander
      probecontrol@...

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2004
        --- In probe_control, "Jim Alexander" wrote:
        > I just uploaded a scan; I thought everyone might like to see a
        > Leslie Stevens autograph on a SEARCH item...

        Hi Jim: Thanks for sharing that bit of memorabilia with us. The
        only thing is, Yahoo makes photos kinda fuzzy to save a little
        bandwidth. You might check with Actingman and see if he would want a
        higher resolution scan so he can post a crisper reproduction on the
        www.probecontrol.com website.

        He will probably have you scan the page and save it as a 400 dpi TIF,
        then burn it to a CD-R and mail it to him. By the way, anyone else
        with Search-related articles and pics who want to contribute to the
        website can do the same.