Search Fall Preveiw commercial

  • dmanmetz@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2004
      Hi gang, It's been a long time since I have posted anything, but I
      stumbled across a cool site called TV obscurities. It has numerous articles and tv
      clips. One of the clips is for the 1972 NBC line up for Wednesdays. Click on
      NBC week at the bottom of the page and watch the preveiws of Adam 12, Banacek,
      Madigan, Cool Million, and of course our favorite........SEARCH! You should
      get a nice little chuckle from the cute song.... "Thiiisss Fall, NBC has it
      all" Great 70's nostalgia. Enjoy! The Link is:

      http://www.tvobscurities.com/pages/fallpre00.htm

      Chris

      Message 2 of 2 , May 31, 2004
        Chris wrote:

        > Hi gang, It's been a long time since I have posted anything, but I
        > stumbled across a cool site called TV obscurities. It has numerous
        articles and tv
        > clips. One of the clips is for the 1972 NBC line up for Wednesdays. Click
        on
        > NBC week at the bottom of the page and watch the preveiws of Adam 12,
        Banacek,
        > Madigan, Cool Million, and of course our favorite........SEARCH! You
        should
        > get a nice little chuckle from the cute song.... "Thiiisss Fall, NBC has
        it
        > all" Great 70's nostalgia. Enjoy! The Link is:
        >
        > http://www.tvobscurities.com/pages/fallpre00.htm

        Well isn't THAT a cool little site! :) Lots of interesting stuff there.

        Thanks, Chris! :)