[probe_control] Search?

  • Michael Hearn
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 1999
      I am interested in the TV show Search, but can find little or nothing on
      it - I have been given your e-mail address by jima@... in hopes of
      getting some more info.

      Thanks,
      Michael
    • K ?
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 1999
        Michael,
        Hi, good to hear from you! If you don't mind, I'm going to refer your
        question to John (actingman), the gentleman who runs the "Search Mailing
        List" and who has much more information about the series than myself. I have
        a SEARCH message board that has some information about the basic premise of
        the show, the stars, how long it ran, images, and a sound file of the theme
        music at:

        http://www.insidetheweb.com/messageboard/mbs.cgi/mb315284

        Also, John and another member of the list have begun a SEARCH website at:

        www.probecontrol.com

        So anyway, I'll forward your e-mail to John, and please post on the message
        board if you get a chance! BTW, we've been lucky enough to find a few
        episodes on video. The copies aren't perfect, but if you're interested I can
        put you in touch with the fellow we purchased ours from.

        Best Regards,
        Kevin