The depths that Sex And The City has sunk to.

  • actingman@iname.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26 10:04 PM
      This Sunday at 9PM, Tues 11pm, Wed 9PM (all eastern times) on HBO you will
      see yours truly in the wedding scenes of the above listed show. I know
      that I missed the cutting room floor because I was in the promos at the end
      of last week's show. That scene also showed up on Friday night's
      Entertainment Tonight.

      I was also used in the over the shoulder shots when we are coming out of
      the church and greeting everyone...but I doubt we will even be in focus
      since the emphasis was on the main character having yet another breakup in
      the foreground.

      For a touch of silliness, I did a screen capture of the promo and put it on
      the net. www.actingman.homepage.com/actingman1.jpg

      For those net people who I have not met in person, I'm the one in the last
      row on the right in the blue suit.

      For those of you who do not care, I'm the one in the last row on the right
      in the blue suit.

      For those of you who do not have email, I'm the one in the last row on the
      right in the blue suit.

      To put this thing in it's proper perspective, this past Thursday I was on a
      movie shoot (Serendipity) from 7PM until 3AM, got paid the usual low
      non-union wage, had a very nice catered meal...and did not go before the
      camera once.

      Ah, the glamour and excitement of show business.