[probe_control] Probe Control New Member -Reply

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 1999
      >... Congradulations!
      ------------------------------------
      Thanks! Nice to be here, uh... there! NICE TO BE ON BOARD!!!
      -----------------------------------
      >... Hey, who's your favorite "probe"? I'm a Lockwood man >myself. The thing I remembered about him -- during the fight >scenes he'd almost always nail someone with this massive kick -- >not like a karate fighter, more like a soccer player!
      -----------------------------------
      Hard to choose. I guess I like all three for different reasons. My favorite episode has always been "Short Circuit" (with Grover). My best friend was always a Bianco fan. I guess I always considered myself a Lockwood fan, growing up... but now that I'm able to see more of the episodes... I can appreciate all three.

      I like Grover's devil-may-care 'surfer' attitude (though he seems like he'd be the least likely, least responsible candidate Probe Agent, sometimes), and boyish good-looks.

      I like Lockwood's straightforward attitude, and dedication. And after all, he's the 'first' Probe Agent of all...

      But I'm beginning to appreciate Bianco more and more. He seems like more of a 'real-life' person, and less of a TV Action Star/caricature. His past mob connections make him an interesting individual. He has much more of a 'darker'side than the others.
      -----------------------------------
      >... There seems to be a lot of Grover fans around -- fewer seem to >favor Bianco -- I don't know why.
      Maybe because he IS the darkest, and perhaps least likable of the three???
      >... BTW, if you get a chance stop by my SEARCH message >board...
      LOVE TO!

      Thanks for taking the time to write, Kevin! Please do so again in the future!!!

      Jim Alexander
      jima@...