SEARCH script

  • bfiler2002000
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2004
      There was a member here who was working on a script for a SEARCH
      revival and had been working on it for a number of years already.
      It hasn't been mentioned in a while and I was wondering how things
      were going with it.

      I also had a couple of questions. You inspired me to start kicking
      around a script idea (no, not SEARCH...)and I was wondering if there
      was any legal stuff you had to do or people you had to contact
      before or sometime after you started that maybe I should get out of
      the way before things get too
      far.

      If you are ready for some non-professional (no agent or producer,
      just people)feedback and would like someone to read your finished
      script, I would be very happy to look at it, and I'm sure I'm not
      the only member here who would like to read it.