Visit Big Video Catalog!

  • prophetlivingood
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 23, 2004
      There's A LOT of Great 1960's Spy TV Series HERE!

      Http://www.geocities.com/prophetlivingood/videolist.html
    • Mike Valerio
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 23, 2004
        Hey, Prophet!

        As a member of the Writer's Guild and an employee of a
        Hollywood studio, I would like to point you in the
        direction of an article that appeared in last Friday's
        DAILY VARIETY regarding the Motion Picture Association
        of America's war on video piracy.

        In it, Jana Monroe, the Assistant Director of the
        FBI's anti-piracy division, says that her
        investigations now rank as the Bureau's third highest
        priority (after terrorism and counterintelligence) and
        that each count of copyright infringement can cost a
        video-pirate up to $250,000 in fines and five years in
        prison.

        You've got a lot of great TV shows and movies on your
        sale list, my friend. But you're not the creator or
        the copyright-holder of those works and you shouldn't
        be selling those works without sharing the proceeds
        with the creators and the copyright-holders.

        In the future, you might want to be more careful about
        how you deciminate your list.

        The FBI and the MPAA can get email, too.