Search Scanner Prop For Sale on eBay

  • bryankd97053
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2003
      Mike who makes the Search Scanner that is listed on the merchandise
      section of the website, has made a new scanner and put it up for sale on
      eBay.

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2200358283&
      category=153

      These are great prop reproductions and really fun (I have 3 of them), I think it's
      been over a year since he made one and put it up for sale on eBay--so if your
      interested in getting one, this is your limited opportunity.