We now have a Search Midi

  • actingman_jc
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2003
      Awhile back, Armando Lozano contacted me privately asking about the
      Search theme. When I pointed him to the sound files on our web site
      he was very happy and offered to turn it into a midi file. He has
      sent it to me and I have posted it to the file section of the Yahoo
      mailing list. You can get it there, or try the link below.

      http://f2.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/YNqFPz5alMvPgvZIwApv8QqxHEbQnqtv34jDDdYbJ
      xDiy2wDcWPzxUxczqYqGMHsIhsnuc_7aUqcjFLRXr65HgeVfug/SEARCH.mid

      I will post it to the web site one of these years, and I will also
      send the midi into the keyboard we have, and record the output, so we
      can hear it with full instruments.