Hello! A question...

  • bfiler2002000
    Message 1 of 2 , May 19 11:46 PM
      I discovered this group a couple of months ago and you can't
      imagine how overjoyed I was to discover that someone else also
      remembered SEARCH! I was 12 when SEARCH came on and I was a huge
      fan, it was one of those shows that always kind of stuck with me
      over the years. I'm looking forward to reading the messages and
      maybe even seeing some episodes again, if anyone knows where I might
      get tapes.

      Of course, we want to keep the discussion more or less SEARCH-
      centered, but when I think of SEARCH, I can't help but also think of
      another show from the same time that I loved, it was called THE
      DELPHI BUREAU. Anybody else remember that one, too?
    • Jim Welch
      Message 2 of 2 , May 21 8:13 PM
        --- In probe_control@yahoogroups.com, "bfiler2002000" <Aloma@a...>
        wrote:

        > another show from the same time that I loved, it was called THE
        > DELPHI BUREAU. Anybody else remember that one, too?

        Yes, I have it on VHS and watch it every few months.