Emmett Bergholtz

  • Marta Dawes
    Message 1 of 5 , May 11, 2003
      I've just noticed that Emmett Bergholtz was director of photography on
      "One of Our Probes is Missing." We've got tons of pictures of him on
      our Combat! pages, all behind the scenes stuff, since he was director of
      photography for several years on that show.

      Marta

      http://www.steveandmarta.com

      Home of "The Graveyards of Omaha" and

      "The New Twilight Zone" (Read about the TZ Con!) websites
      Message 2 of 5 , May 11, 2003
        Cool, Marta! Finding some interesting goodies, aren't you?

        Jim Alexander
        probecontrol@...

        > I've just noticed that Emmett Bergholtz was director of photography on
        > "One of Our Probes is Missing." We've got tons of pictures of him on
        > our Combat! pages, all behind the scenes stuff, since he was director of
        > photography for several years on that show.
        >
        > Marta
      • Marta Dawes

          Cool, Marta! Finding some interesting goodies, aren't you?

          Jim Alexander
          probecontrol@...

          > I've just noticed that Emmett Bergholtz was director of photography on
          > "One of Our Probes is Missing." We've got tons of pictures of him on
          > our Combat! pages, all behind the scenes stuff, since he was director
          of
          > photography for several years on that show.
          >
          > Marta

          Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
        • Marta Dawes
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 11, 2012
            Thanks, Don, for posting that photo of Emmett.http://www.steveandmarta.com
            is my site! I'd completely forgotten we had a bunch of miscellaneous photos
            of TV people in with the Combat! Photos.

            Marta

            <http://www.steveandmarta.com/> http://www.steveandmarta.com - See the 2004
            Twilight Zone Convention page!

            All we are saying...
            is give Peace a chance. - John Lennon

            "The Goddess Hathor: Great One of the Many Names, Lady of the Stars, Queen
            of the Harp Playing, the One Who Fills the Sanctuary with Joy, Mistress of
            Turquoise, Lady of the Sycamores, the Golden One."

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 11, 2012
              Hi Marta: No problem at all. :-)

              Whenever I run across a photo of a SEARCH behind the scenes person, I try to bring it to our Photos section. It's nice to be able to tie a face in with the name. People should visit your site because it is very interesting, especially The Twilight Zone convention pages. There are so many famous people featured who you and Steve were able to visit and talk to, and alas, they are no longer with us.