2nd try with Filmclip Scan Article

  • dghprobe3@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2003
      http://f2.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/oGCxPoqr_vHgUXjYmmdYnTqZ0t-UapWzU7NCVvLet4D_rspKQ

      cNLWskVoRSjUSSeOIaMzgNsIGbkfasQT_XKzSLIvdM/SEARCH%20Articles%20by%20Don%20Hard

      en/Webb01c.htm

      <A HREF="http://f2.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/oGCxPoqr_vHgUXjYmmdYnTqZ0t-UapWzU7NCVvLet4D_rspKQcNLWskVoRSjUSSeOIaMzgNsIGbkfasQT_XKzSLIvdM/SEARCH%20Articles%20by%20Don%20Harden/Webb01c.htm">Webb01c.htm</A>

      Hi folks: I tried something different to get the pictures to show up in the
      Bill Webb Filmclips article.

      This time, if the page opens and no pictures appear, I created a link which
      will also take you to the individual photo. Just click on the blank square
      of the photo you want to see and you should be able to see that particular
      photo. At least you can see what is being discussed.

      Then again, if everyone can see the all the photos, we have our fix. :-)

      --Don H.

    • Martin Parrott
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2003
        It worked for me!