OT: ABC editing shows to make room for news

  • dghprobe3@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2003
      http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&cid=638&ncid=762&e=2&
      u=/nm/20030326/en_nm/leisure_abc_dc
      Hi folks: Now I've heard everything (although I can understand the reasons):
      edited syndicated versions of first-run network shows. Since the end of the
      current war is not in sight, this could go on for quite some time. The new
      century so far has been nothing but surprises, no?
      ABC Shortening Shows to Make Room for News
      By Steve Gorman

      LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - The ABC network is shortening each hour of its
      prime-time shows by 2 1/2 minutes, starting Tuesday, to make room for war
      updates, lessening the need for costly program interruptions in the event of
      breaking news, the network said... (more at link at top of page)