AFN

  • dmanmetz@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2000
      Greetings SEARCH fans. Refering to message 105.Just a little about myself.
      I'm in the Military and I just finished up a year being stationed in Korea
      and I'm here to tell you that SEARCH did not come on AFKN (Armed Forces
      Korean Network). I e-mailed them and asked if they still carried the show
      and if videos were available to service members. They replied that they
      didn't keep archival materials and by contratual agreements and copyright
      laws they could not make videos available. He told me to write NBC at:

      National Broadcasting Company
      Television Archive Division
      30 Rockefeller Plaza
      New York, New York City
      10112

      I'm sure this will lead to a dead end, since the networks will ask money.