Doug McClure's children

  • dghprobe3@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2000
      In an earlier post, Christopher asked:
      "3. Is Marc McClure (Superman movies' Jimmy Olsen) Doug McClure's son?"

      A fascinating question! However, I checked my xerox of Doug McClure's
      listing in "Who's Who." It only lists two children, Tane Mae and Valerie
      Diane, both daughters. As some of you know, Tane McClure has been gaining
      some recognition in recent years for some movie and TV appearances.

      As to whether Marc McClure could be a distant relative, the only way to know
      for sure is to ask him. Wonder if he has an email address?

      Don