[probe_control] Re: A scanner?

  • actingman-jc@worldnet.att.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 1999
      Kevin found someone on Ebay auctioning off a scanner replica. I wrote to
      him asking about it, and here's his reply:

      >From: mwalston@...
      >Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 22:22:51 -0400 (EDT)
      >To: actingman-jc@...
      >Subject: Re: A scanner?
      >
      >Hi John,
      >
      >And here I thought I was the only one who even remembered this show!
      >
      >This scanner is a replica I made since I also haven't heard of anyone ever
      making these things. I work at a Trophy Shop and used the computer driven
      engraving table to make the "circuitry face" on a piece of chrome plated
      aluminum. I put that inside a copper casing with a magnetic back and
      presto, a Scanner--or a really odd refrigerator magnet. (Cam knows when
      I'm sneaking Hagen dazs.)

      >I only have the pilot movie on tape, and I had to get that off my local TV
      station. Did Warner Bros. release real videos and are they still available?

      My permanent address is actingman@...

      eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/probe_control