Re: NSA Survelliance

  • dghprobe3 <dghprobe3@aol.com>
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 23, 2003
      --- In probe_control, "KENNETH CARROLL" wrote:
      > Now we know why SEARCH was REALLY only on for a year! ;o)

      Hi Ken: Actually I think you hit on something there. As I recall,
      wasn't Leslie Stevens' father an Admiral in the Navy involved with
      intelligence work?

      --Don H.
    • dghprobe3 <dghprobe3@aol.com>
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 23, 2003
        --- In probe_control@yahoogroups, "Geoff Willmetts" wrote:
        > ...Who is this chap Rayelan anyway?? He's blending in some facts
        > with speculation here in my opinion...

        Hi Geoff: Rayelan Allan is not a chap, but a lady. Also, she did
        not write that piece, she quoted a lawsuit verbatim. She made this
        clear near the beginning of the piece. Like you, I reserve judgement
        on some of the more fantastic revelations in the lawsuit. On the
        other hand, I doubt anyone would be able to knock on the door of the
        NSA and get anyone to admit all of their capabilities.

        You can pose questions about that lawsuit to Rayelan directly at:

        rayelan@...

        I hope your email gets through because her website has been severely
        hacked with denial of service attacks the past two months.

        More later,

        Don H.