Search TV GUIDE cover re-do!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12 10:40 AM
      Hey, kids!

      Here's a 'sneak preview' of the SEARCH TV GUIDE cover that my graphic artist friend is working on!  Pretty, huh? And it's not even finished!  He still has some clean-up to do!

      As I mentioned in an earlier letter, I offered the man $100 for the job.  If 4 SEARCH fans purchase a copy, it'll be $25 apiece (plus postage).  If 5 people purchase-- $20.  And so forth.

      So, now that y'all see what I had in mind... any takers???  C'mon!  Jump on the band-wagon!!!  ;)  The more people that chip in-- the less $$$ it'll be for all of us! Anyone is welcome!  Buy an extra to give as a gift!  (just kidding!)

      I believe I'll be able to furnish a nice-sized 11 by 17 image, or close to it.  It'll be printed (not photocopied) on high-quality paper.

      Let me know!

      P.S.  Don-- Send me your address (again!) please-- I wanna mail out your OPERATION ICEMAN videocassette.

      Jim
      probecontrol@...