Ignore this morning's garbage

  • actingman_jc
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2002
      I deleted the offending files and posts.

      Again...the best rule of thumb is if someone joins the group and
      posts a link or file and doesn't post an explanation as to what the
      content is...and how it relates to our group topic...then it is
      probably fradulent. You can always write to me off-list to ask about
      it.

      I am on some lists that regularly get those fake links that I wrote
      about in a previous post. If we start getting hit by those I will
      change the settings to approve before joining group. If things get
      really bad, I will set it to message moderation.

      Hopefully, we will be spared that.

      John