VCD's?

  • parrottm76262
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2002
      Hello,
      I just found this group. I thought I was the only person left alive
      that remembered and enjoyed this short-lived series so much.

      I was wondering if there were any companies which sell VCD's or VHS
      tapes of the shows. Any links, pointers, etc. would be appreciated.

      I did contact Larry about this, but I understand he is moving or
      something and is very busy and as such, I do not want to bother him
      during this time.

      TIA,
      Martin Parrott