No attachments for now

  • actingman_jc
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2002
      I've turned off the attachment option for now. It was never a
      problem before...and no one raised any objections...but we may be
      vulnerable for now...for whatever reason.

      People can always add files to the files section, and pictures to the
      pictures section. It is a little more work...but we don't need to be
      dealing with this when we should be trying to find Ends Of The Earth.