Ken Peak SEARCH TV GUIDE cover artwork

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2000
      HEY! Nice to see some activity on the list (like I'VE been contributing
      a lot lately). (grin)

      Speaking of the SEARCH TV GUIDE cover...

      I have an artist friend who I've enlisted to re-do the SEARCH cover.
      I've asked him to take out all the words on the cover. The actors
      names, the TV GUIDE logo, the 'Lassie' blurb, the price, etc.
      Basically-- to reproduce what Ken Peak turned in to the folks at TV
      GUIDE when he was hired to do the art.

      I've offered to pay him $100 to do this. In return, I hope (if
      everything works out well) to offer, nice 11-by-14 reproductions of the
      finished art. He's an exceptional computer artist, and I believe he'll
      do a great job.

      Depending on how many people on the list are interested, I wanted to
      'split' the cost among us. If no one is game, then I'll pay the $100
      myself. If 4 people are interested, it'll be $25 apiece. 5: $20
      apiece... etc, etc.

      Don't send money yet. He has yet to begin. If you want to see the
      finsished rendition, I'll attach a pic when he completes it.

      Welcome to new listmember, "dmanmetz" ( If you enclosed the man's name
      in your letter John, I didn't see it in my initial, quick scan). I'll
      be happy to do dubs for him! Any word on where we can get any other
      episodes on videotape, like, say... THE GOLD MACHINE??? (wink, wink)

      Glad to get THE BULLET script!

      Also glad to've met y'all through this list! Listened to the HONEYMOON
      TO KILL on the way to the in-law's this weekend, and enjoyed it
      (again). Thanks, Don!

      Jim Alexander
      probecontrol@...