Re: Search stars at the TZ Con

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2002
      --- In probe_control@y..., "Marta Dawes" wrote:
      > Here is the link to the page I've put up about our trek to
      California for the TZ con, if anyone is interested...

      > http://www.steveandmarta.com/graveyards/tzcon.htm

      Marta: Excellent job on the TZ con article and photos. Everyone on
      the SEARCH list should take a look. It's like catching up with old
      friends at a reunion. (It will take a minute or so for all the
      pictures to load, but it's well worth it.) Please let us know
      whenever you post another such article. :-)
    • Marta Dawes
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2002
        Thanks. I had a bunch of fun writing it, because we had such a good
        time there. If they have another one we're definitely going, if we can
        possibly afford it. Neither one of us can remember having such a good
        time on vacation.

        Marta

        http://www.steveandmarta.com

        Home of
        "The Graveyards of Omaha"
        and
        "The New Twilight Zone"
        websites

        as well as
        "Memories of the Indian Hills Theatre in Omaha, Nebraska"
        The last round Super-Cinerama theatre in the world
        Demolished August 20, 2001 for absolutely no reason by Methodist Health
        Systems

        Sign the Petition to protest the demolition of the Indian Hills Online!
        http://www.PetitionOnline.com/steve/petition.html

        Call Stephen Long, CEO of Methodist, at 402-354-4000 and tell him the
        theatre should have been reopened as a working film venue.

        Email comments@..., Methodist's website, and tell them the
        theatre should have been saved, and pass the email address and phone
        number on to everyone you know!

        And ---
        Join the Indian Hills and Cinerama and Widescreen Discussion Group
        http://www.egroups.com/group/cinerama_widescreen_movies

        Lord Byron, Mary Shelley and Percy Bysshe Shelley Discussion Group
        http://www.egroups.com/group/mary_percy_shelley

        > Here is the link to the page I've put up about our trek to
        California for the TZ con, if anyone is interested...

        > http://www.steveandmarta.com/graveyards/tzcon.htm

        Marta: Excellent job on the TZ con article and photos. Everyone on
        the SEARCH list should take a look. It's like catching up with old
        friends at a reunion. (It will take a minute or so for all the
        pictures to load, but it's well worth it.) Please let us know
        whenever you post another such article. :-)

        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/