Re: [probe_control] Digest Number 466

  • ataylor@mindspring.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 26 7:31 PM
      That is very cool. Peter Mark Richman has been on so many great shows...
      Outer Limits, TZ, Star Trek: TNG, just to name a few. He has always been
      a favorite of mine and it is great to see that he is a nice man who
      responds (quickly!) to his fans! I wish I could have made it to the TZ
      get together, it was just the wrong side of the country for me. Did he
      give an address we could write to him and get a picture signed possibly?
      Anthony

      probe_control@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      > There is 1 message in this issue.
      >
      > Topics in this digest:
      >
      > 1. We have heard from a Search actor
      > From: "actingman_jc" <actingman@...>

      > Message: 1
      > Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 22:27:08 -0000
      > From: "actingman_jc" <actingman@...>
      > Subject: We have heard from a Search actor
      >
      > Marta went to a convention with Search episode tapes for the actors
      > she knew would be there.
      >
      > Today I got this message:
      >
      > Dear people:
      > A very nice fan gave me a vhs copy of SEARCH at the Twilight
      > zone get together.
      > I had forgotten the role, my performance or anything about it. Except
      > that I had had a previous relationship with Luther Adler when I played
      > his son on U.S.STEEL HOUR years ago. (1956) We were old friends. A
      > great
      > actor and wonderful fella.
      > Interestng to see what I did in the show, which seemed a bit
      > dated, but I enjoyed it, seeing Doug McClure again and another old
      > friend who has passed away too, Whit Bissel.
      > Best regards to the woman who gave me
      > the tape and to your group.
      > Sincerely,
      > Peter Mark Richman
      >
      > Nice going Marta. When I can, (I am having ISP problems) I will
      > properly forward the whole thing to you.

    • actingman_jc
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 27 7:08 AM
        The only thing I didn't copy out of his message was the header info,
        since these messages are available to non members here on Yahoo and
        on our web site, and I will protect our stars private info.

        But I have just checked and Mr. Richman has a web site
        http://www.petermarkrichman.com/
        and the address he wrote to us was one of the addresses listed on his
        web site in the contacts section.

        He has info on his current projects, his published works, and how to
        get signed photos and artwork.

        --- In probe_control@y..., ataylor@m... wrote:
        > That is very cool. Peter Mark Richman has been on so many great
        shows...
        > Did he give an address we could write to him and get a picture
        signed possibly?
        > Anthony
      • Daniel Reynoso
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 27 7:47 AM