New Member- Old Fan

  • msntrl
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2002
      Hi There, I am looking for vhs videos of Search. Would anyone knowing
      whom to contact please email me?
      Thank You and "I'll be seeing you."
      jeffbell@...
    • Skip Brown
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2002

        Hmmmm… Welcome Jeff… Hi everyone.

        Interesting thought… When Jeff ended his email with “I’ll be seeing you” I was immediately whisked away to a memory of a pre-Search program that we are all well acquainted with: The Prisoner.

        Since the World Securities agents on Search were implanted with subcutaneous transmitter/receivers, what happened when they “retired”? Did they ever explain it in the program? Were they sent to a “Village” to live out the rest of their lives? Obviously, the electronics embedded in their bodies would have been a highly prized commodity, as was their knowledge….

        Skip

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 3, 2002
          Hi Skip and everyone, I was truly impressed by Skip's takeoff on my
          Subject Line! Yes I had been thinking of "The Prisoner" as it still
          conveys many of the images of our society today as did "Search"to a
          much lessor extent. I must admit that I have never been a member of a
          group like this. Please pardon any errors in protocol I may commit.
          However, I am an avid fan am grateful to share my experience.
          jeffbell@... ( the ingenue')
          ps- was elke sommer the love interest?