OT: Gerry Anderson Merchandise

  • actingman@iname.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2000
      Below is a message from the Space:1999 mailing list for any Gerry Anderson fans. I have participated in these group buys with complete satisfaction. Anthony is doing us a huge favor here. You have to pay a membership fee to be allowed to buy the Fanderson merchandise (has to do with licensing restrictions.) Fortunately, Fanderson is allowed, or simply closes an eye to the multiple purchases...which makes it possible for them to produce the great stuff they do.

      Fanderson covers the shows Gerry Anderson produced (Space:1999, UFO, the various 60's supermarionation shows, etc.)

      They produced soundtrack cds for each season of Space:1999 that were spectacular, and I also highly recommend the seperate documentaries on the making of 1999, and on UFO.

      Here is the link for the Fanderson site, and you can check out what they have:

      http://www.kikgraphics.demon.co.uk/fanderson.html

      John