Length of time.

  • actingman@iname.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2000
      This is kind of a test message based on what Don wrote to me below. There were times before the merge when Egroups would sometimes delay in sending out the message.

      For those who don't know, Egroups, which is the original host of this Search list, merged with Onlist, another service for mailing lists. There are some changes. I subscribed to several Onlist groups, and the one good thing is now they are all available on one site when I log in. The one change I like to remind people about is there is a content filter. They don't tell you about it, and it is automatically set to "on." You can go to your main page on egroups and turn it off if you wish.