Finally registered and voted

  • actingman_jc
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2002
      at the site for getting cult tv shows on DVD.

      http://www.tvshowsondvd.com

      As you will recall...Marta's husband Steve wrote to me about the site.

      I voted for Search and wrote the studio execs a note telling them
      that the show should be on dvd, that series star and part-owner Hugh
      O'Brian was interested in this when he heard how many fans are out
      there, and that they should license the show for U.S.
      syndication/cable distribution.

      10 people have voted so far...placing Search at something like 1033rd
      of the shows they have listed...at least that's what I thought those
      numbers meant.

      Check the site out, and vote for the show...who knows?

      Three years ago I didn't have any Search on tape. Never thought I
      would see the show again.