Leslie Stevens VARIETY Obit

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2002
      I accidentally ran across something I'd saved from a while back.  I have Leslie Stevens' WEEKLY VARIETY Obituary article.  I could take a pic of it, transcribe it... or maybe get someone else to scan it.

      Do we have this archived?  Is anyone interested?

      Thanks--

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 5, 2002
        --- In probe_control@y..., "Jim Alexander" <probecontrol@s...> wrote:
        > ...Leslie Stevens' WEEKLY VARIETY Obituary article. I could take a
        pic of it, transcribe it... or maybe get someone else to scan it.

        Hi Jim: A scan would be nice, if it lends itself to that. If it's
        too spread out with ads, a transcription might work better. Whatever
        makes sense to you and would come out to be the least trouble. :-)

        And--keep us posted as to any follow up interviews you are able to do
        with various SEARCH people. Also, let us know what we can do to help
        out. :-)

        --Don H.