[probe_control] Getting back to SEARCH

  • Dghprobe3@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2000
      Really? I thought Frank Cady played the Skipper on "Gilligan's Island." Or
      the bird in "Baretta."

      Even though we are just having fun here, a thought occurs to me. Are we are
      doing exactly what we deplore with the Cleveland Amory-types and the faulty
      webpages?

      Wouldn't it be funny if we were suddenly besieged by hordes of angry Leo G.
      Carroll fans because of this?

      On a completely different subject, I anticipate some interesting commentary
      on certain SEARCH episodes in the very near future.