Re: Hello Skip

    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 8 9:46 PM
      > --- In probe_control@y.., "Skip Brown" <skipster61@e...> wrote:
      > I did some research on this, and found out that my library
      > system may have some sort of transfer agreement with this one.
      > Through a mutual share system, they may be able to send a copy of
      > the film to my library...

      Hi Skip: Were you ever able to make contact with the library and/or
      check out any of their SEARCH films? Let us know. Thanks.

      Don H.
    • rbrfab
      Message 2 of 14 , Mar 30 7:28 AM
        Hey, Don or Skip or anyone, what about this question of the library
        that has 'Search' episodes? Any progress on that front?

        And another possible lead that seems to have been lost sight of: last
        summer, in messages 789-90 or so there was a discussion of a TV
        distribution site which listed some Search episodes and might give
        access to people who are members of something called NATPE. A list
        member called D Boysen said he might be able to qualify for that in
        time. Is he still with us? If so isn't this worth pursuing? One of the
        episodes they had is 'Moonrock' which is my priority AA choice for our
        next discovery. At present, though, I can't seem to get access to this
        site through the URL given in message 789. Does anyone have anything
        new on this, or a more recent URL?

        happy Easter

        Richard