[probe_control] Re: Addenda: SEARCH Production Order

  • ProbeControl@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 25, 2000
      VERT interestingstuff, regarding THE GOLD MAC
    • ProbeControl@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 25, 2000
        Let's try that again...

        Very interesting stuff regarding THE GOLD MACHINE, Don. Nice work. It's
        great that we have all of this stuff (after all these years) at our disposal.

        I'm really curious why this episode was never completed, originally. I'm
        stunned that the crew went back after so many months to finish it. As I'm
        sure you'll agree... this is MORE than regular in the world of television.
        What other ramifications could we expect from this? The View Master people
        had to go back and finish shooting the rest of the frames in order to finish
        the plotline. Angel Thompkins was gone from the series by this time, wasn't
        she? She WAS in THE GOLD MACHINE, as I remember...

        Odd. Very odd.

        Jim