[probe_control] Discussion topics

  • actingman-jc@worldnet.att.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 1999
      We should try to get something going here. If anybody wants to discuss any
      of the episodes, or the books, or whatever...go ahead. I watched Let Us
      Prey and made notes (and of course never got around to writing a review.)
      Since Kevin found a source for six more episodes, and several of us have
      versions of the pilot, we can discuss, rag, and celebrate various aspects
      of the show. I can't wait to see if my memory of the second Probe Control
      is even close to what it actually looked like.

      John

      My permanent address is actingman@...

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/probe_control