Re: [probe_control] When......?

  • Bob Greenberger
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 11, 2002
      Paul wrote: For all I know, Starlog (which I haven't
      read for years) or something similar has done it
      already.

      I was supposed to write a Starlog piece on Probe way back in time.  Could never get ahold of Leslie Stevens and thought the piece wouldn't work without the creator's thoughts.

      Some of the other TV fanzines like TV Log might have covered Search, but not to my knowledge.
    • Paul Browne
      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 11, 2002
        --- Bob Greenberger <bobgreenberger@...>
        wrote:
        > Paul wrote: For all I know, Starlog (which I haven't
        > read for years) or something similar has done it
        > already.
        >
        > I was supposed to write a Starlog piece on Probe way
        > back in time. Could never get ahold of Leslie
        > Stevens and thought the piece wouldn't work without
        > the creator's thoughts.

        Too bad. I tended to dislike Starlog, for its
        editorial policies rather than any of the writing,
        but...If you're the same Bob Greenberger who used to
        be the "continuity cop," iirc the title, for DC...you
        could well have done the subject justice. Who knows,
        maybe Doug McClure was still alive at the time and if
        Franciosa and/or O'Brian were interested, besides
        Leslie Stevens...would have been worthwhile. Oh well.

        Anthony

        http://greetings.yahoo.com
      • Bob Greenberger
        Message 3 of 13 , Feb 11, 2002
          Anthony wrote: "If you're the same Bob Greenberger who used to
          be the "continuity cop," iirc the title, for DC...you
          could well have done the subject justice."

          Yeah, that's me.  Haven't been at DC in two years, but spent a year at a dotcom and a year at Marvel.  Right now I'm between jobs but keeping my hand in here or there.  Maybe I'll see if Starlog is still interested in a little nostalgia.
        • Jack Bagley
          Message 4 of 13 , Feb 11, 2002
            wrote:

            > Yeah, that's me. Haven't been at DC in two years,
            > but spent a year at a dotcom and a year at Marvel.
            > Right now I'm between jobs but keeping my hand in
            > here or there. Maybe I'll see if Starlog is still
            > interested in a little nostalgia.

            Maybe they'd be interested in our little nostalgia
            group...

            Jack

            Check out the finest in independent science fiction
            novels at Fine Line Publishing:
            http://www.Fine-Linepc.com/AC.html
            http://www.Fine-Linepc.com/TWLB.html

            http://greetings.yahoo.com