OT--Smartgroups Genscifi group

  • dghprobe3@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2002
      I haven't joined this group but I thought others here might find it of interest.  Maybe someone can start a SEARCH discussion thread?

      http://www.smartgroups.com/group/group.cfm?GID=51938

      GENSCIFI
      http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/genscifi

      "general science fiction, fantasy, also real science, and travel, open to all, hey if we can't communicate with our own species, what happens out there. Likes Dr Who, B5, Stargate, Buffy, ST in most cases except for voyager, quatermass, Gerry Anderson stuff, Red Dwarf, V, HHGTG, XENA, HERC (I still remember the old cartoon series, Olympus away), Sliders, South Park, Avengers, Sapphire and Steel, Outer Limits, Lexx, the authors: Anderson, Anthony, Asprin, Asimov, I'd carry on but it would take meall day, comics are also a favourite"