Are the Scanners still for sale?

  • archangel51534
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 20, 2001
      I see on the web site that a replica of the scanners used on the show
      are for sale but everytime I try to locate one for sale there are
      none on ebay? Can anyone help?
    • tomatprobe
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 23, 2001
        If you go to the Probe Control site under "Merchandise then and now"
        and scroll down to the scanners, theres a link to click on if you are
        interested in purchasing
        one.
        Tom...
      • Kevin Stone
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 23, 2001
          Dear Tom :

          Thanks for your help ,But as before I get a link to
          ebay and it says theres nothing fitting the
          description in their system. I have tried this several
          times and I'm either not able to get the link to work
          or There are none to be purchased at this time or on
          my previous attempts. I'll keep trying tough.

          Signed

          Kevin Stone
          --- tomatprobe <tomatprobe@...> wrote:
          > If you go to the Probe Control site under
          > "Merchandise then and now"
          > and scroll down to the scanners, theres a link to
          > click on if you are
          > interested in purchasing
          > one.
          >
          > Tom...

          http://greetings.yahoo.com
        • bryankd97053
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 24, 2001
            The guy who made the scanners does not have the ability to make them
            anymore. I know at least one of the members is attempting to make their
            own scanner.

            Thanks,
            Bryan

            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 24, 2001
              Kevin--

              Write Mike Walston at:

              and ask him if he has any for sale.  They take a while for him to hand-make, as he does them all seperately.

              He's a great guy!

              Sent: Sunday, December 23, 2001 8:47 PM
              Subject: Re: [probe_control] Re: Are the Scanners still for sale?