promised mention in my editorial at www.computercrowsnest.com

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2001
      Hello chaps & chappetts
      I don't usually go out of my way to plug my own website here, but I did
      promise I'd make mention of the Probe site in my editorial one fine month.
      Well, this is the month.
      Check out the website using the signature details below & go down the page
      to the bit where you see a slightly old picture of me moving. My hair is a
      lot fairer & wavier than that - it was done on a damp day!! - & link into
      the editorial. I tend to write at length but persist down the page & then
      realise I'm letting in 63000 subscribers on my interest!!!

      Tuning out for now

      Commissioning Editor: http://www.crowsnestbooks.com
      THE E-BOOK PUBLISHER THAT TRIES HARDER

      Editor: http://www.sfcrowsnest.com
      THE SCIENCE FICTION AND FANTASY MAGAZINE
      Quicker website access?? Try: http://www.computercrowsnestbooks.com