Email Change

  • Marta Dawes
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2001
      I've permanently changed my email address to mirror our new domain name,
      so it is now marta@.... If you have me in any address
      books, please change it to this new address. This way I can pick up
      email either on the net or at home, which will be nice.
      --
      Marta

      http://www.steveandmarta.com

      Home of
      "The Graveyards of Omaha"
      and
      "The New Twilight Zone"
      websites

      as well as
      "Memories of the Indian Hills Theatre in Omaha, Nebraska"
      The last round Super-Cinerama theatre in the world
      Demolished for absolutely no reason by Methodist Health Systems

      Sign the Petition to protest the demolition of the Indian Hills Online!
      http://www.PetitionOnline.com/steve/petition.html

      Call Stephen Long, CEO of Methodist, at 402-354-4000 and tell him the
      theatre should have been reopened as a working film venue.

      Email comments@..., Methodist's website, and tell them the
      theatre should have been saved, and pass the email address and phone
      number on to everyone you know!

      And ---
      Join the Indian Hills and Cinerama and Widescreen Discussion Group
      http://www.egroups.com/group/cinerama_widescreen_movies

      Lord Byron, Mary Shelley and Percy Bysshe Shelley Discussion Group
      http://www.egroups.com/group/mary_percy_shelley