Re: Search/Immortal music

  • Mark Speck
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2001
      Hi Jim!

      Sorry this response is so late--I've been behind in my e-mailing for about a
      month since getting a new processor to replace the old one that got fried.

      First off, The Immortal was produced by Paramount and not Warner Brothers
      (I'm also a big Immortal fan--remember watching it as a kid and it was a
      hoot to finally get the eps off Sci-Fi). I don't think it matters though,
      because shows produced by different companies have shared Frontiere's work
      in the past, the best example being his Outer Limits scores being used in
      the color Fugitive episodes and also on The Invaders.

      The theme music for The Invaders was a piece of incidental music used in the
      OL episode "The Forms of Things Unknown".

      Best,

      Mark

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 8, 2001
        Mark--

        Don't apologize for your "lateness" in responding.  Real life has a knack for getting in the way of our fun, sometimes!  ;)

        You're right about THE IMMORTAL being Paramount, and not Warner's.  Don't know why I made that mistake.

        Thanks for the interesting tid-bits!