Thanks, Tom

  • dghprobe3@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 14, 2001
      Hello Tom: Glad you finally climbed aboard with us. Several on the
      list have been anticipating your arrival and I'm sure you will have
      much to say about SEARCH from your point of view in the future.

      Without your help in getting loads of SEARCH filmclips from Lincoln
      Enterprises several years ago, we wouldn't have had as many images
      posted at http://probecontrol.com as we now do.

      I'm finishing off the scans of "A Honeymoon to Kill," another of the
      episodes we haven't found on video yet. In the near future, folks
      will be able to view the images we have of that episode on
      http://probecontrol.com (However, list members can get a copy of my
      audio CD of the 1973 NBC audio of this episode by contacting me or
      actingman.)

      Thanks,

      Don