Salvage 1

  • videoking0
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 30, 2013

      Sony is releasing the first season 2 parter "Golden Orbit" on November 5th.

      John

      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 1, 2013
        And with any luck they will work themselves further back and announce the pilot being released in mid October.

        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 6, 2013

          Here's the cover art guys.  Personally I think the pictures used were picked at random and make no sense in regards to the episodes.   Anyway,  I'm just glad the dvds are finally coming out.

          http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Salvage-1-Box-Art/19145

          John