OT: Salvage 1

    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 24, 2013
      >... Yes.  It is very strange that they are going with the second season two parter instead of the two hour premiere which explained the whole thing and showed how they all came together.
      ============
      I'm no SALVAGE ONE expert, but yeah--that's VERY odd.
      ============
      >... Like the writer for TV Shows On DVD, I am hoping they will not do that and either make the whole show available, or start with the pilot.
      ============
      Absolutely. That seems the most logical way to do it.
      ============
      >...  Maybe they are afraid that people will not know it is Salvage One, since the pilot movie was called Salvage.  I hope that is not the mindset at Sony.  And kudos again to Warner Archive for getting it right with the Probe pilot.
      ============
      As far as WAC and the PROBE pilot goes, I don't think we could have asked for--and gotten--any better.  :)

      Jim Alexander

    • videoking0
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 30, 2013

        Sony is releasing the first season 2 parter "Golden Orbit" on November 5th.

        John

        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 1, 2013
          And with any luck they will work themselves further back and announce the pilot being released in mid October.

          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 6, 2013

            Here's the cover art guys.  Personally I think the pictures used were picked at random and make no sense in regards to the episodes.   Anyway,  I'm just glad the dvds are finally coming out.

            http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Salvage-1-Box-Art/19145

            John