RE: Scanner building

  • kc8nqa
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 22, 2013

      I was just looking through the post an came acrosss this one - Sorry, I must have missed it.

      I think the two pitfalls would be Transmitting - Power.

      As for the components, they are extremely small now and getting smaller everyday - there are components now that would fit in the casing. Other than the two Points mention, it would be possible to make a Working Scanner.

      I have thought about.

      Have a great day,

      Mike S.

      --- In probe_control@yahoogroups.com, <probe_control@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Hello Mike

           Here’s an odd question for you. Assuming that you had the real working components, what would be the pitfalls in putting together a working Scanner?? I mean, in terms of fiddliness, heat melting its computer tech, etc.

      Geoff

      ***************  Geoff Willmetts    editor, SFCrowsnest.org.uk  and other suffixes ****************