Re: [probe_control] length and hair

    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 22, 2013
      I would say no.  The writers would come in and pitch stories, and if there was one that sounded good, they would write that one.  If they needed some Grover stories, the writer would be told that they were looking for stories that would fit that character and the kind of last minute, by the seat of his pants cases.  A writer would not have only a Lockwood story and be sent away.  If there were seeds in the pitch that the story editor/producer liked, they would toss it around and see how it could be molded to their needs.  And the writers are not going to have just one idea.  They will have an expensive one in mind, a multi-parter, a bottle story...many different kinds of tales to fit a show's needs...and be ready to shape an idea to fit what the production is looking for.

      On Sun, Sep 22, 2013 at 5:30 AM, gf willmetts <gfwillmetts-2@...> wrote:

      Morning Dino

           As to star rotation and who does what. In those days, wouldn’t it have depended a lot on what the scriptwriters provided?? Someone really needs to talk to Judy Burns or any of the other surviving scriptwriters for their insight on this.