Correction, i need 4 episodes, not 2 or 3 - Can someone help me out ?

  • Prophet
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 17, 2013
      I need 4 episodes to complete my SEARCH DVD collection, can someone help ?

      Moment of Madness

      Ends of the Earth

      Suffer My Child

      One of Our Probes Is Missing

      Email me please at <prophetlivingood@...>

      Prophet Livingood
      PO Box 857
      Iowa City, Iowa 52244-0857

      I'll gladly pay $20.00 for these 4 episodes !
    • Mike Walton (Settummanque)
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 18, 2013
        Is there someplace where I could have a mini film fest and watch some of these episodes back to back?  Thanks!

        Settummanque!

        --
        Settummanque is writer, retired military officer, dad, friend,
        traveler, public speaker, webmaster, Eagle Scout, and/or "sweetie"

        I need 4 episodes to complete my SEARCH DVD collection, can someone help ?

        Moment of Madness

        Ends of the Earth

        Suffer My Child

        One of Our Probes Is Missing

        Email me please at <prophetlivingood@...>

        Prophet Livingood
        PO Box 857
        Iowa City, Iowa 52244-0857

        I'll gladly pay $20.00 for these 4 episodes !

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)