Scanner building

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2013

      Hello Mike

           Here’s an odd question for you. Assuming that you had the real working components, what would be the pitfalls in putting together a working Scanner?? I mean, in terms of fiddliness, heat melting its computer tech, etc.

      Geoff

      ***************  Geoff Willmetts    editor, SFCrowsnest.org.uk  and other suffixes ****************

    • kc8nqa
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 22, 2013

        I was just looking through the post an came acrosss this one - Sorry, I must have missed it.

        I think the two pitfalls would be Transmitting - Power.

        As for the components, they are extremely small now and getting smaller everyday - there are components now that would fit in the casing. Other than the two Points mention, it would be possible to make a Working Scanner.

        I have thought about.

        Have a great day,

        Mike S.