Photos of Angel

  • actingman@iname.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2001
      I don't remember if I sent this request out to the list, so please forgive
      me if I am repeating myself.

      Angel asked awhile back if any of us have any photos of her that she
      doesn't have. She is building a web site.

      I have already sent her a disk with scans of Don's and mine (my?)
      filmclips. And Don has a copy of her appearance on Simon and Simon and he
      is going to do some video grabs of her.

      If anybody has any photos of her, and you can scan them, or if you have any
      of her work on tape and you can do video grabs, please do so and send them
      to me, and I will forward them to her and make sure she knows who they came
      from.
    • dghprobe3@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 30, 2001
        Hi John: Thanks for reminding me, I'll get on those "Simon" grabs of
        Angel as soon as I can.

        Also, it's not the best quality, but I did find a photo of Angel
        online a while back:

        (Partial repeat of Message 462)

        From: dghprobe3@a...
        Date: Tue Feb 13, 2001 3:28 am
        Subject: Angel Tompkins celebrity photo online

        The Celebrity Pictures website carries a photo of Angel Tompkins
        which can be accessed via the link below.

        http://www.celebritypictures.com/Pictures/AngelTompkins/angel1.jpg

        To search from their home page, it is:

        http://www.celebritypictures.com